Many people in the United States receive their water from private ground water wells. EPA regulations that protect public drinking water systems do not apply to privately owned wells. As a result, owners of private wells are responsible for ensuring that their water is safe from contaminants.
Private wells can be a safe and reliable source of drinking water. In Idaho private well owners are responsible for ensuring their water is safe to drink. All private well owners should test their drinking water to ensure that it is safe to drink.
Some private wells may have high levels of contamination from bacteria, naturally occurring, or man-made chemicals that can be harmful to your health. We recommend that homes with well water be tested during the home inspection period so that you can make an informed decision.
Features and benefits of well water test:
• Test for Copper, Iron, and Lead
• Detect dangerous levels of Nitrates/Nitrites
• Test for potentially harmful Bacteria
• Reveal the presence of toxins from pesticides or fertilizers
• Learn your water's pH balance
• Determine your water's "hardness"
• Identify unsafe levels of Chlorine in your water
• Compare all your results to EPA-recommended levels
Price: $125.00 with home inspection service.
Includes travel to any location in Kootenai County, Idaho.
Hours: (Daily) 7AM-9PM
Telephone: (208) 758-5570