Hours: (Daily) 7AM-9PM
Telephone: (208) 758-5570
In 2015 - 2016 David Stewart served as a Kootenai County Commissioner whereas he dealt with numerous land use and community development issues of every scope. David is a member of:
• ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors);
• Coeur d'Alene Association of Realtors; and is
• ICA (Inspection Certification Associates) certified; and an
• FAA sUAS Pilot, Licensed For Commercial Use.
David brings many years of experience and knowledge to the table when providing you with a comprehensive Home Inspection Report.
Please call today to see how we can help you with your home inspection needs.
David Stewart graduated from Coeur d'Alene High School in 1981 and joined the family business building custom homes in 1983. David later studied Real Estate at North Idaho College to further his career as a General Contractor and Real Estate Developer. Stewart Construction and Arrow Point Development Company built many of the custom homes, commercial buildings and real estate development projects you may be familiar with in North Idaho and Eastern Washington. Some are listed below:
• Silverwood Theme Park, Athol ID
• Windermere Coeur d'Alene Realty, Cd'A
• Pioneer Title Company, Cd'A
• Applebees across from Silver Lake Mall
• Wells Fargo Bank, Lincoln Way and Ironwood Dr.
• Armstrong Park
• Arrow Point Condos
• And many more.....