Hours: (Daily) 7AM-9PM
Telephone: (208) 758-5570
At Stewart Certified Home Inspections, we inspect the structure, systems and components of the home, inside and out, from the foundation to the roof, using the latest tools and technology.
We encourage you to attend your inspection so that we can describe our process, explain our findings, point out important maintenance items, and answer all of your questions.
As a certified home inspector trained by ICA (Inspection Certification Associates) and member of ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors), we are required to adhere to the ASHI Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics. This ensures that you receive an extensive evaluation of the home. We will visually examine the following readily accessible systems and components:
• Roof, Flashing, and Roof Drainage Systems
• Structural Components and Foundation
• Attic, Ventilation & Insulation
• Exterior Wall Coverings, Flashing, and Trim
• Porch & Deck
• Attached Garage, Vehicle Door(s) and Operation(s)
• Basement / Crawlspace
• Electrical System
• Plumbing System
• HVAC System
• Interior, Installed Appliances, Steps, Stairways, Railings, Ceilings, Floors & Walls, Windows, Doors, Cabinets and Countertops.
Your easy-to-read report will include checklists, and detailed descriptions and photos of any issues we discover. Your report will be emailed to you within 24 hours, and our job isn't finished until you understand everything in it.
Below is a Sample Report of the report you will receive at the end of your home inspection and the ASHI Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics.